Frontend Developer (Regular)
Upside is an innovation & technology studio that designs and develops products and services for companies who want to stay on top of what emerges. Our main focus lies in working with innovative technologies (e.g. modern web, Extended Reality, Gesture/Voice Control, Edge computing). We help our clients to better understand and fully use the potential of technology to achieve their strategic objectives.
Right now, we're looking for Frontend Developers to join our growing team and develop projects for key Clients.
Regular/Mid: 50-90 zł/h net B2B + VAT
- 3+ years of commercial experience
- Fluent English (B2 and above)
- Experience in React or Vue.js
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS/SASS/LESS
- Experience with Git, debugging, profiling
- Basic UX awareness
Nice to have:
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience in the commercial implementation of emerging technologies (Extended Reality, Computer Vision, gesture control, voice control)
- Office in the center of Cracow, close to main commute lines
- Remote work culture
- Working closely with business & design teams
- Working on international products leveraging cutting-edge technologies
- Paid days off
Learning Budget of 2500 PLN per year: choose a conference, workshop or training to learn and travel the world.
Public Speaking Support: separate budget for taking an active part in conferences as well as public speaking mentoring.
Hardware: computer and accessories to make your workplace efficient
Healthy (and not) Snacks: because ever one of us needs an apple. Or a bar of chocolate.
Mentoring: a strong culture of guidance, sharing knowledge, and providing support across the entire company.
If you're interested in applying for this position, we'll ask you to apply through the form first. Give us a few days to review your application so we can get back to you with initial feedback. If all goes well, we'll invite you for a 30-min intro video-call with Kasia to talk on mutual expectations and answer your questions about the company. If there's potential for a match, you'll be invited for a ~2,5h interview with our engineering team when we'd love to learn more about your experience as well as give you space to show your technical capabilities! You'll have the possibility to choose a programming language that you feel best at. When you do, we'll be happy to welcome you to the team!