Junior IT Recruitment Specialist (Full Time or Part Time)
Upside is a software development agency that designs and develops products and services for companies that want to stay on top of what emerges. Our main focus lies in working with modern digital commerce. We help our clients to better understand and fully use the potential of technology to achieve their strategic objectives.
Our biggest asset is our Team - a team of skilled professionals with a drive to create great digital products. We talk a lot, exchange ideas and come up with fancy solutions.
Right now, we're looking for Junior IT Recruitment Specialist to join us and become a driving force for our growing team.
B2B: 5 000 - 8 000 PLN net + VAT (or equivalent on different contract)
Including paid days off
Kraków and partially remote
Becoming part of Upside means:
- Joining growing organization with a defined set of values to work on recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Becoming a part of a knowledgeable and experienced team of software developers, technology consultants, and designers.
- Ability to grow and develop yourself with a full support from the organization.
- Flexibility on the place and time of your work.
- Great challenges with the right amount of support.
It would be great if you had a few of the following:
- 1 year of commercial experience in end-to-end IT recruitment.
- Great command of written and spoken English (CB and above) and proficiency in Polish.
- Great communication skills enabling you to build relationships with the candidates and the team.
- Some experience in creating and conducting recruitment processes.
Maturity and care for the best candidate's experience.
- Initial experience is active search for great candidates ("headhunting" and direct search)
- Initial experience in collaborating with IT recruitment agencies.
Drive to improve processes, question status quo and implement changes when needed.
- Great self-organization and time management skills. Proactive personality.
What you work would look like:
- You'll be responsible for selecting and hiring candidates with the greatest cultural and technological fit for Upside.
- You'll have a chance to design and co-create the greatest candidate experience focused on the actual human being, their needs and expectations.
- You'll work with 5-people strong Hiring Team who will be supporting you in technology part of selection processes as well as directly work with Strategy Team to align the direction of organization growth with the right people.
- You'll have the access to all of the tools you need to be effective.
- Being engaged in Employee Branding activities and strategies.
A few words on organizational culture:
- We value collaboration and communication: we believe that time spent at work needs to be spent well - we pay attention to feedback, knowledge sharing, and open communication to create a great workspace where everyone has a space to grow.
- We value organizational-based transparency: every person on the Team knows how the company is doing and has a chance to engage in internal processes.
- We embrace Agile methodologies by implementing iteration-based work with short feedback loops and direct communication with all the parties engaged in internal processes.
How we work:
Remote work model: our main office is based in the city center of Kraków, however, the entire team operates in a hybrid model working from home or abroad.
Flexible working hours: the majority of our team starts work between 8.00/9.00 in the morning but we're open to early birds and night owls. The most important aspect is to overlap working hours with the teammates and clients you are currently working with.
Working closely with business & design teams: we aim for our teams to be cross-functional and we work on removing collaboration constraints.
Constantly improving Development Processes: our Team has a set of great practices in place (e.g. Code Review, Development Sessions, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) and we're always open to experiment with new approaches to make development process better.
- 15/20 paid days off.
Private healthcare provided by PZU Zdrowie.
English lessons organized by the company.
Mentoring: a strong culture of guidance, sharing knowledge, and providing support across the entire company.
Home Office Upgrade Budget: support in making your workspace at home comfortable.
Learning Budget of 2500 PLN per year: choose a conference, workshop, or training to join.
Public Speaking Support: separate budget for taking an active part in conferences as well as public speaking mentoring.
Hardware and Software of your choice: laptop and accessories to make your workplace efficient.
Healthy (and not) Snacks in the office: because every one of us needs an apple. Or a bar of chocolate.
Access to cutting-edge technology: the ability to play around with the latest pieces of technology, like Oculus Quest 2.
What does the hiring process look like:
If you're interested in applying for this position, we'll ask you to apply through the form first. Give us a few days to review your application so we can get back to you with initial feedback. If all goes well, we'll invite you for a 60-min intro video-call with Kasia to talk about mutual expectations and answer your questions about the company. If there's potential for a match, you'll be invited for a ~2,5h interview with our team when we'd love to learn more about your experience as well as give you space to show your capabilities! When you do, we'll be happy to welcome you to the team!