Marketing Specialist / Growth Hacker
RemoteKraków • Berlin
Upside is a software development agency that designs and develops products and services for companies who want to stay on top of what emerges. Our main focus lies in working with modern digital commerce. We help our clients to better understand and fully use the potential of technology to achieve their strategic objectives.
Right now, we're looking for Marketing Specialist / Growth Hacker to join our growing team and help in making the brand more visible worldwide.
B2B: 8 000 - 12 000 PLN net + VAT
Including additional days off
Kraków / Warsaw / remote possible
We'd expect you to have:
- Solid experience in content planning, creation and distribution.
- Proven track of records in running multi-channel campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube).
- The ability to learn from the gathered data (e.g. Google Analytics, HotJar)
- Experience in creating and promoting landing pages for lead generation purposes.
- Experience in optimising web traffic conversion.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Polish is optional.
It's even better if you have:
Experience in B2B technology/IT company (service providers, software agencies, SaaS).
- Basic knowledge of SEO techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of B2B ranking services (e.g. Clutch).
- Experience in working on Hubspot.
You will get the most out of your work if you:
- Are a self-driven expert who likes freedom and a healthy amount of support.
- Have a great planning skills that are allowing you to work independently.
- Enjoy taking part in copy/content creation processes.
- Enjoy running experiments and A/B testing.
As a Marketing Specialist / Growth Hacker in Upside:
- You'll be responsible for company's marketing initiatives and making sure we are visible on international scene.
- You'll work side-by-side our skilled team of designers and strategists to plan and supervise copy, graphics and pages creation.
- You'll have a true impact on the development of the company.
A few words on organizational culture:
- We value collaboration and communication: we believe that time spent at work needs to be spent well - we pay attention to feedback, knowledge sharing, and open communication to create a great workspace where everyone has a space to grow.
- We value organizational-based transparency: every person on the Team knows how the company is doing and has a chance to engage in internal processes.
- We embrace Agile methodologies by implementing iteration-based work with short feedback loops and direct communication across all of the teams at Upside.
How we work:
- Remote work model: our main office is based in the city center of Kraków, however, the entire team operates in a hybrid model working from home or abroad.
- Flexible working hours: the majority of our team starts work between 8.00/9.00 in the morning but we're open to early birds and night owls. The most important aspect is to overlap working hours with the teammates and clients you are currently working with.
- Working closely with business & design teams: we aim for our teams to be cross-functional and we work on removing collaboration constraints.
- 20 paid days off.
- Mentoring: a strong culture of guidance, sharing knowledge, and providing support across the entire company.
- Home Office Upgrade Budget: support in making your workspace at home comfortable.
- Learning Budget of 2500 PLN per year: choose a conference, workshop, or training to join.
- Public Speaking Support: separate budget for taking an active part in conferences as well as public speaking mentoring.
- Hardware and Software of your choice: laptop and accessories to make your workplace efficient.
- Healthy (and not) Snacks in the office: because every one of us needs an apple. Or a bar of chocolate.
- Access to cutting-edge technology: the ability to play around with the latest pieces of technology, like Oculus Quest 2.
What does the hiring process look like:
If you're interested in applying for this position, we'll ask you to apply through the form first. Give us a few days to review your application so we can get back to you with initial feedback. If all goes well, we'll invite you for a 30-min intro video-call with Kasia to talk about mutual expectations and answer your questions about the company. If there's potential for a match, you'll be invited for a 1h interview with our managing team when we'd love to learn more about your experience as well as give you space to show your capabilities! When you do, we'll be happy to welcome you to the team!
Perks & Benefits:
Paid vacation time (20 days)
Hardware and Software of your choice
Healthcare and fitness benefits
Company Retreats and Offsites
Home Office Upgrade Budget
Learning Budget of 2500 PLN per year
Public Speaking Support
Healthy (and not) Snacks in the office
Access to cutting-edge technology
Fast recruitment process
Our hiring process is not an easy one but for sure rewarding! We do it for you and us, to decide if we're the right fit for each other.
During the first step of the process, you'll have a chance to meet for a one-hour long conversation with our hiring manager and once of software engineers.
In this meeting, your future colleagues will take a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable in your area.
You made it to the very last stage! Here we already strive to cooperate with you, and give you an opportunity to meet up with our CTO and CEO.