Product & UI Designer
Upside is an innovation & technology studio that designs and develops products and services for companies who want to stay on top of what emerges. Our main focus lies in working with innovative technologies (e.g. modern web, Extended Reality, Gesture/Voice Control, Edge computing). We help our clients to better understand and fully use the potential of technology to achieve their strategic objectives.
Right now, we're looking for Product & UI Designers to join our growing team and develop projects for key Clients.
45-70 zł/h net B2B + VAT
You're looking at the right position if:
- You have working experience in designing great digital products (web/mobile/other)
- You know UX principles well and you're not afraid to learn more
- You have the ability to understand complex business processes and by applying this knowledge into your designs create high-quality products ideas that really fit business goals
- You have skills to present your work to Stakeholders and have a constructive discussion around it
- You have strong communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team of strategists, designers, and developers
- You're fluent in English (at least B2)
Nice to have:
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Experience in running discovery and design workshops with Clients
The way of working:
- In upside, you'll work closely with clients to build solutions that are the best fit for their problems and goals.
- We believe that great design is important, so we put a huge emphasis on understanding users and how the product should work.
- As a team, we value communication, transparency, and breaking the patterns. We embrace teamwork and learning from each other.
- Office in the center of Cracow, close to main commute lines
- Remote work culture
- Working closely with business & engineering teams
- Working on international products leveraging cutting-edge technologies
- Paid days off
Learning Budget of 2500 PLN per year: choose a conference, workshop or training to learn and expand your knowledge and skills.
Public Speaking Support: separate budget for taking an active part in conferences as well as public speaking mentoring.
Hardware: computer and accessories to make your workplace efficient
Healthy (and not) Snacks: because ever one of us needs an apple. Or a bar of chocolate.
Mentoring: a strong culture of guidance, sharing knowledge, and providing support across the entire company.
If you're interested in applying for this position, we'll ask you to apply through the form first. Give us a few days to review your application so we can get back to you with initial feedback. If all goes well, we'll invite you for a 30-min intro video-call with Kasia to talk on mutual expectations and answer your questions about the company. If there's potential for a match, you'll be invited for a ~2,5h interview with our team when we'd love to learn more about your experience as well as give you space to show your capabilities! When you do, we'll be happy to welcome you to the team!