Senior Software Engineer
Upside is an innovation & technology studio that designs and develops products and services for companies who want to stay on top of what emerges. Our main focus lies in working with innovative technologies (e.g. modern web, Extended Reality, Gesture/Voice Control, Edge computing). We help our clients to better understand and fully use the potential of technology to achieve their strategic objectives.
Right now, we're looking for Senior Software Engineers to join our growing team and develop projects for key Clients.
Senior/Lead: 90-150 zł/h net B2B + VAT
- 4+ years of commercial experience
- Fluent English (C1 and above) and the ability to communicate freely
- Solid experience in at least one programming language (most preferred: Ruby) and the ability to navigate between different technologies
- Ability to tackle frontend and knowledge of some widely used frameworks and tools (such as React or Vue)
- Ability to design an application's architecture
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with AWS/Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling
Nice to have:
- Experience in leading product discovery processes for Clients and other stakeholders
- Experience in Tech Lead positions
- Ability to mentor other team members and share your knowledge
- Experience in the commercial implementation of emerging technologies (Extended Reality, Computer Vision, gesture control, voice control)
- Office in the center of Cracow, close to main commute lines
- Remote work culture
- Working closely with business & design teams
- Working on international products leveraging cutting-edge technologies
- Paid time off
Learning Budget of 2500 PLN per year: choose a conference, workshop or training to learn and travel the world.
Public Speaking Support: separate budget for taking an active part in conferences as well as public speaking mentoring.
Hardware: computer and accessories to make your workplace efficient
Healthy (and not) Snacks: because ever one of us needs an apple. Or a bar of chocolate.
Mentoring: a strong culture of guidance, sharing knowledge, and providing support across the entire company.
If you're interested in applying for this position, we'll ask you to apply through the form first. Give us a few days to review your application so we can get back to you with initial feedback. If all goes well, we'll invite you for a 30-min intro video-call with Kasia and our CTO Rafał to talk on mutual expectations and answer your questions about the company. If there's potential for a match, you'll be invited for a ~2,5h interview with our engineering team when we'd love to learn more about your experience as well as give you space to show your technical capabilities! When you do, we'll be happy to welcome you to the team!