UX & UI Designer
RemoteKraków, PolandMid, Senior
Great to meet you! We are Upside — a team crazy about delivering high quality and ambitious software projects for companies such as University of Toronto, Framebridge, Artemest and Mineski Global. Next to our Client-facing work, we also develop one of the the biggest open-source e-commerce framework Spree Commerce (currently at over 12 000 stars on Github). We run Upside focusing on knowledge, autonomy and great collaboration - with our Clients and internally.
Right now, we're looking for UX & UI Designer to join our growing team and develop projects for key Clients.
B2B: 11 500 - 16 500 PLN net + VAT
Office in Kraków with an ability to work remotely.
Are we a good match?
We are a good fit for you if you are truly interested in digital product design and technology - you follow trends, find interesting solutions in the products you use, and your screenshot folder is full of encountered inspirations. Upside is for you if you are ready to work in a team (designers, developers, business stakeholders) and you are prepared to learn, receive feedback and reiterate your solutions.
You're looking at the right position if:
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in designing great digital products.
- You have an outstanding and versatile case studies portfolio presenting your UX work.
- You have the ability to understand business processes and apply this knowledge into your designs.
- You're able to lead a project on your own, from discovery and design workshops with Clients, and research to high fidelity prototypes and development collaboration.
- You have the skills to present your work to team and/or stakeholders, and have a constructive discussion around it
- You have an extensive experience in prototyping tools (such as Figma)
- You're fluent in English (at least B2, preferable C1 and above)
Nice to have:
- Experience with other design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Spline etc).
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and/or no-code tools (such as Webflow)
The way of working:
- You will be the second person in our Design Team. You'll join the Konrad and Tatiana's team.
- In Upside, you'll work closely with clients to build solutions that are the best fit for their problems and goals.
- We believe that great design is important, so we put a huge emphasis on understanding users and how the product should work.
- As a team, we value communication, transparency, and breaking the patterns. We embrace teamwork and learning from each other.